Piles are also known as hemorrhoids, which are swollen blood vessels in the bottom area i.e. anal canal. They are a spread out of the naturally occurring mesh-work of blood vessels lining the anal canal.
- The common cause of piles is straining which majorly is due to Constipation, or a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels.
- Increase in abdominal pressure during pregnancy, childbirth & weight-lifting
Low fiber diet. Intake of less than 30 grams of fiber per day
Obesity. Because excessive weight puts pressure on the veins of the rectum and anus.
- Long hours of sitting or standing, typically while at work or travelling.
- Continuous pain and bleeding during bowel movements
- Unusual itching or irritation in the anal region
- Swelling around the anus
- Painful lumps near the anus
- Leakage of feces
We specialize in providing Piles Treatment in Hyderabad. We use natural & sustainable techniques to provide minimally-invasive treatment for Piles from early stages.